You are here

Say no to soft drinks!

Soft drinks....killing me softly

Please read this. An interesting piece of information.......
Have a look at the wrapper on a Coca-Cola 1.5 liter bottle and in the
ingredients label you will find phosphoric acid in it. Minute
quantities of ethylene glycol are also used (which is acknowledged
in the soft drink world for making it really chill).
This is popularly known as anti-freeze which prevents water from
freezing at 0 deg C and instead drops it 4-5 degrees with minute
quantities. This chemical is a known slow poison in the caliber of arsenic.

So, if you manage to drink about 4 liters of Coke within an hour or
so, you can die. Read along and give up these dangerous things. Be
natural; have flavored milks, tender coconuts, buttermilk, lassi and
plain water instead of these "soft" drinks. Guess what's the pH for
soft drinks, e.g. Coke? PH 3.4! This acid ity is strong enough to
dissolve teeth and bones! Our human body stops building bones at the
age of about 30. Softdrinks do not have any nutrition value (in terms
of vitamins & minerals). It is high in sugar content, carbonic acid,
chemicals i.e. colorings etc.
Some like to take cold soft drinks after each meal. Guess what's the
impact? Our body needs an optimum temperature of 37 degrees Celsius
for digestive enzyme functioning. The temperature of cold soft drinks is
very much below 37 degrees or even close to 0 degrees Celsius. This will
dilute the enzymes & stress the digestive system. The food taken will not
be digested. In fact it will be fermented! The fermented food produces
gases, decays and becomes toxin, gets absorbed by the intestine,
circulates in the blood stream and is carried to the whole body. Hence
toxin is cumulated in other parts of the body, developing into various
Think before you drink coke/Pepsi (or any soft drink) again.

Have you ever thought what you drink when you drink an aerated drink?
You gulp down carbon dioxide, when nobody in the world would advise
you to drink CO2. Two months back, there was a competition at Delhi
University "Who could drink the most Coke?" The winner drank 8 bottles
and fainted on the spot-too much CO2 in the blood. Thereafter, the
banned all soft drinks from the college canteen!

While this might have been an extreme measure, their results do
provide some food for thought. Did you know that soft drinks use
chemicals in them that cause immense harm to you. Someone put a broken
tooth in a
bottle of Pepsi and in 10 days it DISSOLVED! Can you believe it? Teeth
and bones are the only human parts that stay intact for years after
death. Imagine what the drink must be doing to your soft intestines
and stomach lining!

Request to all: Forward this message to your friends to increase the
awareness of the great "Assumed soft drinks".


Add new comment